Generous people like you can make a difference.
+ Girls & Boys Clothing +
sizes Preemie through Kids 16
+ Formal Outfits
+ Winter accessories
+ Girls & Boys Shoes +
sizes Baby through Big Kids 6
+ Summer Shoes
+ Formal Shoes
+ Car Seats / Boosters
+ Pack – and – Plays
+ High Chairs / Booster Seats
+ Soft Baby Carriers
+ Infant Tubs
+ Bed Rails / Gates
+ Backpacks & Duffle Bags
All Items In This Category Must Be New
+ Diapers & Diaper Cream
+ Baby Shampoo & Lotion
+ Toothbrushes, Kids Toothpaste, Floss
+ Brushes & Combs
+ Socks & Underwear
+ Bottles, Pacifiers, Sippy Cups
Things To Consider When Donating
We truly want these kids to feel confident and proud in what they receive, so please make sure to check clothing for stains, holes, wear etc before donating. If your items have been in storage, we ask that you kindly wash them before donating so that they are fresh for the new children.
When deciding what to donate, think about whether or not you would give this to your nephew or your friend’s child to wear. Unfortunately, we cannot accept clothing with familial text on it – mommy, daddy, auntie etc.
For baby gear, especially car seats, please check them for for expiration dates and recalls as well as wear, holes and stains. We want our littlest recipients to be safe and happy!
Items We Can Accept
We accept gear, clothing and other goods for newborns and up. Our main focus at the moment is providing items for babies through elementary-aged children.
New OR Gently Used:
- Boys and girls clothing sizes preemie through 16
- Boys and girls shoes sizes baby through big kid 6
- Baby gear – strollers (full size, umbrella, double strollers), car seats (infant, convertible, boosters), pack-and-plays, high chairs (if folding), booster seats, soft carriers, exersaucers, infant tubs, safety items (bed rails, gates)…
- Baby linens – receiving blankets, burp cloths, bedding…
- Backpacks and duffel bags
- Baby and children’s hygiene items – dental care, toiletries, diapers, diaper cream, baby nail clippers, brushes and combs, feminine hygiene, deodorant, etc.
- Socks, underwear and bras
- Infant towels
- Please see our Amazon Wish List for current hygiene needs
Items We Cannot Accept
The Foster Box runs completely on volunteer power. Please respect our volunteers by double checking your items before you send them our way!
- Stained or torn clothing
- Expired baby gear
- Used socks and underwear
- Clothing without size tags
- Toys, books and art supplies
- Used feeding items – bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups…
- Bedding (with the exception of baby items)
- Adult and maternity clothes
To make an in-kind donation…
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Location / Neighborhood
Pick Up or Drop Off. *Please note, pickup is limited during donation drives.*
Briefly describe the items you would like to donate and total quantity (# bags etc)
Once we have your email, we will reach out to you with donation locations or to schedule a pickup time.